Renaissance age represents an extraordinary period in society, culture, and art.
In Milano, you will have the opportunity to admire and discover places and works of art expression of the Italian Renaissance style.
During our tour, we will visit Leonardo’s vineyard, the Pietà Rondanini by Michelangelo, the Church of Santa Maria in San Satiro by Donato Bramante and San Maurizio Church well known as the Sistine Chapel of Milano.
All tours can be modified and combined based on your interests and time at your disposal. On request, it is also possible to arrange an accessible tour.
App 3 hours
Price per groups up to 8 person
SUGGESTED DEPARTURE TIME
09:30 or 14.30
- Leonardo vineyard € 10,00 (adults full rate)
- Castello Sforzesco (Pietà Rondanini only) € 10,00 (adults full rate)
- San Maurizio Church free donation
- Santa Maria in San Satiro Church free donation
Vigna di Leonardo – Corso Magenta, 65, Milano
WHAT TO REMEMBER
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- You should bring a hat and water in the summertime; better to have umbrella during the winter season